No, customers do not need to register to place an order. Customers who do not register will check out as a Guest.
We recommend registering with us to benefit from order tracking, exclusive news, offers and discounts by email and a 10% off your first order.
Customers are able to change the delivery address until the order is marked as dispatched.
Customers can cancel orders before an order is dispatched.
If the order has been dispatched the buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Please see our terms and conditions for further information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit and debit cards. PayPal is also available.
All transaction information passed between WizardingWonders.com and Stripe’s systems is encrypted using 256-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to Stripe’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
If your payment is being declined:
- Check that you entered the correct billing address during checkout.
- Check you have sufficient funds in your bank account.
- Check that you entered your card details correctly.
If all this information is correct we recommend contacting your card issuer if you are unable to complete payment. If your card issuer confirms that there is no issue with your bank account or card, please contact us. We also have paypal as a payment method if you have an account.
If you have a voucher code, please enter it on the basket page or on the checkout page.
If your voucher code doesn’t work:
- Try to enter the voucher code manually
- Make sure there is no space at the end or beginning of the voucher code.
- Some offers, such as ‘10% off your first order’ can only be used once per customer. It may be that this voucher code has already been used.
- If the voucher code still doesn’t work please contact us and will will get back to you asap.